Pink Kaolin Clay Face Mask - 50g
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pink Kaolin Clay Face Mask - 50g.
Pink kaolin clay is a blend of white kaolin clay and red kaolin clay. It contains: Silicium, aluminium, iron, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium and other trace elements.
This clay is ideal for normal and sensitive skin types due to its unique balance of properties. It helps in stimulating circulation on the skin, exfoliating and cleansing.
It does not draw oil from the skin, so it’s suitable to use it on dry skin. Also for dehydrated skin.
How to make clay mask
- Mix a small amount of the clay with water or our Floral Water until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.
- You can even add essential oils to the clay mask for better results.