Red Kaolin Detoxifying Clay Face Mask - 80g
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Red Kaolin Detoxifying Clay Face Mask - 80g.
This Red Kaolin face mask is more suitable for normal to dry skin. It can make a great addition to acne masks or detoxifying body wraps.
This clay is rich in iron oxide and copper and low in aluminium, and it was traditionally used in treating joint pain and washing to protect oneself from infections and disease.
Red Kaolin clay has anti-inflammatory property. It also reduces swelling on affected areas and also stimulates blood circulation.
How to make clay mask
- Mix a small amount of the clay with water or our Floral Water until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.
- You can even add essential oils to the clay mask for better results.