Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to know about new products & promotions. All our subscribes receive special discount codes to use across the store.
🚚 UK DELIVERY ONLY:
PARTY FAVOURS AND PARTY ACCESSORIES:
- STANDARD DELIVERY: 2-3 WORKING DAYS (ROYAL MAIL OR EVRI).
- EXPRESS DELIVERY: 1-2 WORKING DAYS (ROYAL MAIL OR EVRI)
* Dispatch within 24 hrs (Monday-Saturday, Orders placed on Saturday will be dispatched on Monday). Orders placed at the weekend may take l day longer to arrive.
- ALL OTHER PRODUCTS:
DELIVERY WITHIN 3-4 WORKING DAYS
* Dispatch within 24-48 hrs (Monday-Friday, orders placed on Saturday will be dispatched on Monday or Tuesday).
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
DAYS RETURNS (please see our free return exceptions apply under return
and refund policy, which you can find at the bottom of our home page or
the links below).
Click Here For: REFUND & RETURN POLICY PAGE
Click Here For: RETURN YOUR PRODUCT PAGE
PRINTER REQUIRED FOR PRINTING FREE RETURN POSTAGE LABEL.
These beautiful lavender and basil candles in glass jars are made with pure soy wax and high-quality fragrance oils. Soy wax candles are a great eco-friendly alternative to paraffin candles. Soy candles burn evenly, so you won’t have any wax left on the sides of the jar. They disperse the fragrance beautifully and are better for the planet. Soy candles also burn 30-50% longer and do not contain the toxins that paraffin candles have. What’s not to love?
Candles are a timeless, decorative piece that will add warmth and fragrance to your house.
They are such an amazing gift for a loved one or for a wedding present. They will think of you each time they light the candle!
The candle wick is made from paraffin wax and cotton.
These candles come in a chunky recycled glass jar with a special dust cover.
Please read the instructions carefully before using the candle.
* Please do not burn the candle continuously for more than 4 hours
* Please make sure the wick is no longer than 5-10mm before using the candle (please trim before each use if necessary)
* Never burn on a flammable surface
* Do not burn until the end of the tin; make sure there is at least 1cm of wax left
Burning Time 30-35 hours H: 8 cm, W: 7 cm, D: 7 cm